Required End of the Year Post…and a Pooper Scooper
So I am not one for New Years Resolutions, I mean nothing about tomorrow is different from today except for me being pissed that I wrote the wrong date on everything. In the spirit of the New Year and my excitement for the most awesome New Years Eve party that I could possibly hope for, I have one resolution:
Get My Shit Together
And I’ve already bought a pooper scooper. So this is a general be better at life kind of resolution. Okay, so it is technically multiple resolutions. So included in this main title are:
- Financial Stability – because seriously Forever 21 doesn’t need my money
- Be More Vegetarian – I already stopped purchasing meat at the grocery store but I still need less meat in my life. I mean my sister went vegan cold turkey (excuse the turn of phrase) I can certainly eat less meat
- Quit Diet Pepsi – This is actually kind of a challenging one for me, I love soda, but I want whiter teeth and more money, soda is not good for either of those things
- Have Straighter Teeth – In the new year I got the opportunity to get dental insurance and that includes braces which seemed to get put off quite a bit over the last few years, I’m doing it before I am 40 and still have crooked teeth
- Be Healthier – This can also be subcategorized into Be More Vegetarian but this also includes taken care of my health, going to the doctor, taking vitamins and trying to not be sick!
- More Music, More Music, More Music – self explanatory
- Go to School – I’ve been working on actually going to a real school and getting my education so that I continue in my pursuit of awesomeness
- Be Fashionable – I love fashion, but often I am lazy at 5 am to get dressed in a cute outfit and put effort into my appearance. I am gonna try and be less of a jeans and t shirt gal at work. This doesn’t help my Financial Stability goal though.
- Be More Outdoorsy – because I am too pale.
- Get My Truck Fixed – I need to have a dependable vehicle and as much as I love my Bumble he is a flakey son of a bitch.
- Be a Better Person – Always make an effort to do this, regardless.
Happy New Year My Loves!!!